Complaints Handling Procedure
Xcoins (under CF Technologies Limited) is committed to delivering high-quality services and welcomes customer feedback on its products, services, performance and staff as a means of monitoring and improving service delivery to customers, as well as enhancing organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
Xcoins (under CF Technologies Limited) is also committed to ensuring that all customer complaints are managed in a responsive, efficient, effective and fair manner. All complaints will be treated with respect and will receive a professional level of service throughout the complaint management process.
Complaints may be reported through the following methods:
- By calling on International number +1 (305) 946 1796 or toll-free for US 888-712-6467
- By emailing us on [email protected]
- By writing to us at the Company’s address:
CF Technologies Limited, Level 8, Suite 5A, Portomaso Business Tower, St. Julians, STJ 4011, Malta
Upon receipt of a complaint, we shall do the following:
– send a written acknowledgement to the customer within two (2) business days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
– send a response to the customer by not later than fifteen (15) business days from when the complaint has been registered.
– if the complaint cannot be resolved within fifteen (15) days as the investigation would not have been completed, we shall:
o inform the customer with an initial response informing the customer about the causes of the delay and the status of the complaint.
o provide an indication as to when the investigation is likely to be completed.
– a final decision will be provided to the customer in writing.
In the event that the customer remains unsatisfied, the matter may be referred to the Office
Arbiter for Financial Services at First Floor, St. Calcedonius Square, Floriana,
FRN 1530, Malta.
Further information may be obtained through the official website: www.financialarbiter.org.mt.