In the digital world, creating a strong password is the first line of defense when trying to protect your online presence.
8 top tips for strong passwords
1. Make your password as long as possible
2. Make you password unique letters and characters – not words
3. Include numbers, symbols, lowercase, and uppercase letters
4. Avoid the use of any personal information
5. Never reuse an old password
6. Use a password manager – e.g. Lastpass
7. Do not reveal your password to anyone
8. Change your password regularly
If you have any questions on how to maximize your account security, please contact our support team at [email protected]. A member of Xcoins will never ask you for your security details.