There are various ways to keep your digital wallet secure.
1. Make sure your device (phone, desktop, tablet) is secure to protect your wallet and payment apps. This includes measures like locking your screen with a strong password and using biometric authentication (fingerprints, face recognition).
2. You can protect your wallet by using a strong PIN and using biometric authentication
3. If your digital wallet is connected to any third-party applications or websites, make sure you set a long, complex password you don’t use for anything else.
4. Store your passwords in password managers such as OnePassowrd or LastPass.
5. Enable 2FA (two-factor authentication) for your digital wallet, if it’s possible.